Admission Requirements at Mihaylo
We're glad you recognize the exceptional MBA and graduate programs that await you at Mihaylo.
After reviewing the requirements below, please take note of our application process and filing deadline.
An acceptable bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent is required to be considered for admission.
The minimum GPA for admittance into Mihaylo Graduate programs is a 2.5 (out of 4.0) or higher. Emphasis is placed on the last two years of study.
Official GMAT or GRE Score
Both tests are administered year-round at centers around the world. To learn more about the GMAT, visit the GMAT website or call 800-717-GMAT (4628). To learn more about the GRE, visit the GRE website or call 609-771-7670. If you have already taken the GMAT/GRE exam, scores are valid for 5 years. Testing requirements for individual programs are below:
- Flexible MBA: GMAT or GRE
- FEMBA: GMAT or GRE
- Accountancy: GMAT only
- Taxation: GMAT only
- Economics: GRE only
- Information Systems: GMAT or GRE
- Information Technology: GMAT or GRE
GMAT/GRE Waiver available for Flexible MBA and FEMBA applicants onlyFEMBA — GMAT/GRE Waiver Criteria »
For those with 7 or more years of professional full-time work experience:
A waiver may be considered for those applicants who can demonstrate, through their academic and professional work experience, a high level of quantitative and analytical skill and ability necessary for program success.
- A GMAT or GRE score report is not required.
- Applicants may opt to submit a current score as part of the application if they wish
- The Admissions Committee may request a score report as additional information to more thoroughly assess an applicant’s quantitative and analytical abilities.
For those with less than 7 years of professional full-time work experience:
- A GMAT or GRE exam is required.
A waiver may be considered for those applicants who can show a high level of quantitative and analytical skill and ability through their academic and professional work experience.
- Hold a quantitative-based doctoral or terminal degree (MS, MD, PhD, JD, DO) from an accredited school.
- Option 1: A quantitative-based master’s degree or a terminal degree (MS, MD, PhD, JD, DO) from an accredited school.
- Option 2: At least 7 years of professional work experience AND an undergraduate degree that includes extensive quantitative coursework with at least a B average.
Option 3: Official documentation of expired GMAT or GRE scores that meet/exceed our program target.
- GMAT: At least 35th percentile on the Quantitative section AND a total score of at least 550.
- GRE: At least 35th percentile on the Quantitative section AND a total score of at least 300.
English Proficiency Exam (if required)
All applicants regardless of citizenship, whose native language is other than English are required to take an English Proficiency Exam.
TOEFL | www.ets.org/toefl | Select code: 4589 | Minimum: 88 (IBT)
IELTS | www.ielts.org | Minimum: 7
PTE | www.pearsonpte.com | Minimum: 65
For more information on the English Proficiency requirements, please go to the International Admissions website.
Need more information about our requirements? Contact us:
Admissions Recruitment Ambassador